author book books book signing bookstore Brenda Warner children Christmas Christmas decorations Christmas lights Churched Compassion International conference Daraja Children's Choir documentary film First Things First Fox gift grace Holy Ghost Holy Spirit jenniferschuchmann.com karma Kurt Warner leadership making a difference Mark Herringshaw Matthew Paul Turner memory Nine Ways God Always Speaks Pace Academy poverty prayer q qideas Six Prayers God Always Answers social justice speaking spirit stalked Tyndale Watermarke Church women WordsToThinkAbout.com
- RobertJeli on I’m Being Stalked (and I Think I Like It)
- Kyle Schuchmann on WordsToThinkAbout.com?
- KigmaJaxinene on Is S & M an Appropriate Leadership Strategy for Women?
- ogepxkiqc on Good-bye Tipsy Frosty, Santa, Joseph, Mary, and Jesus!
- Name Edward Hanson on Are You a Debbie Macomber Fan?
- Jean on Are You a Debbie Macomber Fan?
I took her class on using social networking to build a writing platform. I learned so much. It was the best take away of the whole conference! — Debbie Simler-Goff